Update KB3201845 build 10.0.14393.479 is now available for Windows 10 users. The latest cumulative update KB3201845 is rolling out to Windows 10 anniversary update users. There is no new feature in this update, but cumulative update build 14393.479 brings bug fixes and other under the hood improvements.
New in Update KB3201845 build 14393.479
- Improved the reliability of mobile device management (MDM) disenrollment, Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM), Peripheral Component Interface and PowerShell.
- Addressed issue that causes excessive battery drain if you have a Chinese Input Method Editor installed and use Windows Hello to log in.
- Addressed issue with OLE drag and drop that prevents users from downloading a SharePoint document library as a file.
- Addressed issue with Super Floppy-formatted fixed media devices that are not recognized by Windows 10 Anniversary Update or accessible in Windows Explorer.
- Addressed issue that causes the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) client to fail installation when a device is re-imaged using the SCCM task sequence.
- Addressed issue that causes the loss of optional component (OC) state information, including all Hyper-V virtual machines, after upgrade.
- Addressed issue that causes Windows Explorer to display information that’s inconsistent with what’s stored on the Floppy disk.
- Addressed issue that, after connecting a shared CD/DVD-hosted drive with no media inserted, causes some of the commands, like DIR and NET USE, to hang.
- Cumulative Update KB3201845 build 14393.479 Addressed issue where customers cannot use directory cache sizes greater than 64 KB.
- Addressed issue where Windows Explorer sometimes does not prompt for credentials when a user logs on using a Microsoft account.
- Cumulative Update KB3201845 build 14393.479 Addressed additional issues with application compatibility and Internet Explorer
Previously, we reported that the company is testing this build update for users. The latest cumulative update KB3201845 pushed the Windows 10 anniversary update PC build 14393.447 and mobile build 10.0.14393.448 to 10.0.14393.479.
Check your update for cumulative update build 14393.479. If you are facing download and installation issues with the update, click the link below for fixes.